→ [Why the major]
- Internship from the 2nd year: Within the 5 - year program, pharmacy students are given a chance to do their internship for two months every one year (starting from the 2rd year) at the pharmacy stores, hospitals and healthcare centers. This can help to cultivate their knowledge as well as sharpen their skills for their future career.
- A wide range of job opportunities: One of the main strengths at Dong A university is that we provide our students with a variety of career opportunities from our local and international partners. Students majoring in Pharmacy can have the opportunity to study further or they can work in our partner companies in Vietnam and Japan after finishing the program.
- International learning environment with high-qualified lecturers: At Dong A, we are proud to provide our students with a dynamic learning and practice environment. Every year, we organize various extracurricular activities and cultural festivals for students to broaden their horizons and make new international friends.
→ [Career Opportunities]
After graduation, pharmacy students can either continue their education or find a job in the domain. Below is a list of job titles:
- Pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy manager
- Pharmacy manager assistant
- Research pharmacist
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Research & development manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Laboratory analyst
- Regulatory specialist
- Clinical data manager
→ For more information