→ [Why the major]
- Internship and working experience in Japan: UDA students can have a great opportunity to work in Daiso, a large company specializing in Food technology in Japan. Every year, we are happy to send 20-25 students to do an internship in the Daiso company in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan. The trainees can get a salary up to 30 million VND/ per month (~ 1,300 USD). Apart from that, we also offer a wide range of internships and job opportunities locally in big enterprises such as TH True Milk, Heneiken, 7-Eleven and ICFood.
- International learning environment with high-qualified lecturers: At Dong A, we are proud to provide our students with a dynamic learning and practice environment. Students enrolling in Food technology can participate in various conferences and get access to our international lecturers from The Netherlands, Germany, Japan and South Korea.
→ [Career Opportunities]
Graduates in Food technology can go for jobs in different domains like hospitals, restaurants, academic institutes, food laboratories, food processing companies and so on. Below are some possible jobs that graduates can have:
- Food technologist
- Process development scientist
- Product quality control staff
- Research and development staff
- Production staff/manager
- Restaurant manager
- Nutritional therapist
→ For more information