1. Advantages of the MBA – Benedictine University
The training objective isto build a high quality MBA program that equips students with knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for students being able to do research and solve business problems; managing and leading their enterprises to success in a dynamic and globalized business environment.Benedictine university not only educates students in-depth knowledge to become business leaders but also help them become socially responsible citizens. More than 8000 alumni have advanced in their careers and have improved leadership in hundreds of local and international companies in business and healthcare; and they have now been able to take care of their life by applying what they have learned from the business training programs of the University.
This course offers a highly hands-on approach by which learners are often given case studies to solve real-world situations. Learners who have working experience will catch up quickly with these situations and help the class to go on schedule.
2. Training duration
The program duration ranges from 18-24 months, which shall be scheduled evening classes on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
3. The program outline
Adopted by the Benedictine Program with 16 subjects having 64 credits in total.
|Leadership and Ethics
|The Managerial Process
|Plus 12 additional credits
|Advanced Operations Management and Logistics
|Strategy, Structure and Decision Making
- Lecturers teaching courses of the program are 50% of Benedictine University and another 50% from Vietnamese universities.
- All lecturers are qualified as Ph.D., Associate Professor, Prof. having time-honored teaching and working experiences. The list of lecturers is expected to be announced well in advance with the program's scheduled timetable of each course.
Note: highlighted courseson the aforementioned table shall be taught by Vietnamese lecturers, the remaining 8 subjects shall be taught by the Benedictine University lecturers.
5. Teaching and learning languages
The program is developed and designed based on the original one being taught at Benedictine University in the U.S.A therefore all courses shall be delivered in English, which also comply with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training in Viet Nam for alike international collaborative MBA programs.
II. Tuition fees
1. Tuition fees
- The tuition fee for the entire program is $ 8,800
- The fees include syllabus, teaching slides, assignments, handouts at the instructors’ request and do not include textbooks and reference books/ materials.
- In a lump sum/ in full: Students may pay 100% of the tuition fee for the entire program at the time of enrollment.
- Paying in instalments: Students can pay tuition in 4 instalments.
- 1st Instalment: $ 2,200 is paid at the time of enrollment.
- From 2nd to 4th: $2,200 USD / time, to be paid at the beginning of term 2, 3, 4
- Students will not be graded and considered passing the exam if they have overdue tuition fees.
3. Other fees
Students will pay the following fees for another services of the University
- The application fee (paid on submission): 40 USD
- The graduation fee (compulsory for graduation): 100 USD
III. Graduation and certificates
1. Graduation requirements of the program
In order to earn an MBA from Benedictine University, students must fulfillall the following conditions:
- Attending all courses,and being marked for courses having studied fully and completely that meet the program requirements;
- It is a credit-based program and does not require a graduation thesis/ dissertation.
2. Certificates and transcripts of the program
Graduates will receive certificates and transcripts from Benedictine university. All Benedictine students all over the world will receive the same certificates and transcripts. The Department of Educational Examination and Accreditation of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam recognizes this MBA program.
3. Time to receive all certified and verified documents from the program
As soon as the student has completed the program, a certificate of completion of the program shall be issued thenthe official certificate shall come after . Every year, the graduation ceremony will be held at Benedictine University in the United States in October 6th. Graduation in Vietnam will be held around October to December at East Asia University.
If students would like travel to the United States to attend the graduation ceremony and receive the certificate, then Benedictine University will provide invitation letters for visa application. Therehave usually been a few students from previous courses travelling to the United States in order to attend to the ceremony. Accordingly, students shall have to pay all expenses him/herself.
SEE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION HERE