→ [Why the major]
- Practice and internship experience for each module: Not only are they provided with an advanced training program, students studying Civil Engineering Technology - Construction are able to work in the laboratory and companies at the end of each module. This can allow students to have hands-on experience right before their graduation.
- Windows of job opportunities: One of the main strengths at Dong A university is that we provide our students with a wide range of career opportunities from our local and international partners. With our foreign partners including HEISEI company and ONE TERRACE, we established a Job Support Center right in the Southern part of Vietnam, assisting students in finding a job in Japan after they graduate.
- Competitive tuition fee: We provide a very affordable and stable tuition fee throughout the 4 - year program. With our mission to make higher education more accessible to Vietnamese students, we are trying to reduce our costs and provide a tuition fee scheme as low as possible.
→ [Career Opportunities]
After graduation, students are able to pursue one of the following positions:
- Construction project manager
- Civil Engineer
- Construction engineer
- Construction equipment operator
- Operator for roads, bridges and highways
- General production manager
- Building inspector
- Cost estimator
→ For more information