On January 5, Aijinkai and Seichokai Social Health Group (Japan) and Dong A University (UDA) inaugurated a Japanese-standard skills laboratory with an initial investment of more than 2 billion VND.
Along with the inauguration ceremony, the skills lab was put into operation immediately by opening the first Japanese nursing skills class of 30 students / session. This activity is a part of the cooperation roadmap to train Japanese-qualified nursing students for Vietnam right in Vietnam that Aijinkai, Seichokai and Dong A University signed earlier on July 8, 2019.
The skills lab is designed on an area of 250m2, divided into 3 standard practice areas for rehabilitation, nursing for the elderly and infection control. Among 41 main items of primary practical medical equipment, 25 items were directly shipped from Japan.
These are all devices manufactured with new and modern technology, which have just been put into use in hospitals in Japan such as 8-function electronic bed system, electronic band, and standardized rehabilitation equipment,...
"After finishing the 8-month training course at this Japanese nursing skills lab, students will come to Japan to conduct an 1-year internship program at Aijinkai Group's hospitals to enhance their knowledge. The practice at Japanese hospital is expected to help students become professionals with high skills and qualifications, then return to Vietnam to contribute to their hometown," said Naitou Yoshiyuki - General Director of Aijinkai Social Health Group.
Speaking at the program, MSc. Nguyen Thi Quang Tri - Chief Nursing, Danang Department of Health considered the operation of this Japanese nursing room "as a breakthrough in nursing training, contributing to high quality nursing not only for Danang but also for the whole country. This is also an opportunity for nursing students to work abroad and return to serve in the health sector of Vietnam. As a tourism city, currently the demand for medical tourism in Danang is also being paid attention, which also sets out the demand for highly qualified human resources to serve medical examination and treatment for tourists."
6 lecturers who directly teach the Japanese nursing program are chief nurses and medical staff and physiotherapists working at Aijinkai and Seichokai group hospitals in Japan. 60 nursing students will be trained every year in Japanese-standard practice room since 2020 with the support of Dong A University Nursing lecturers. They are also students who will participate in the 1-year internship program as a nursing assistant at the system of hospitals under the management of Aijinkai and Seichokai Group in Japan and work after graduation. In addition, there are offers of scholarships, accommodations, living expenses and programs to improve Japanese skills, career experience and Japanese culture to help students ready for integration and development.
This Japanese nursing training course and the internship in Japan under this cooperation are also equivalent to 32 practice credits in the UDA’s Nursing Program. Hospitals of Aijinkai and Seichokai Group (Japan) undertake regular assessments of students' attitudes and competency results, ensure that students have access to advanced healthcare equipment and technologies, conduct and practice proper nursing training.
Immediately after the opening of the Nursing Practice Room, a Japan-Vietnam nursing experience sharing workshop was held. In particular, the report of Ms. Miyamoto Noriko - Deputy Director of Takatsuki Hospital, Head of Nursing Department, Aijinkai Medical Group received much attention and discussion from numerous delegates.
As of December 2019, the total number of Dong A University students accepted by foreign enterprises was 801 students with an apprenticeship wage of US $1,500 per month and US $ 2,200-2,500 per month for graduated students. Besides Nursing, it is expected that from 2020, there will be an additional 500 students of other majors at UDA will be sent to Japan, Germany, Singapore each year to practice and work under similar cooperation programs.
Information inaugurated skills lab in the press:
- Báo Tổ quốc: Đào tạo nhân lực điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật ngay tại Việt Nam
- Báo Infonet: ĐH Đông Á khánh thành phòng thực hành điều dưỡng tiêu chuẩn Nhật Bản
- Thông tấn xã Việt Nam: Đà Nẵng: Đưa vào sử dụng Phòng thực hành điều dưỡng hiện đại theo tiêu chuẩn Nhật Bản
- Báo Viettimes: Đà Nẵng có phòng thực hành điều dưỡng tiêu chuẩn y tế Nhật Bản đầu tiên
- Bản tin Đài DanangTV: Đào tạo nhân lực điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật Bản tại Việt Nam
- Báo Giáo dục VN: Trang bị phòng thực hành “chuẩn Nhật Bản” cho sinh viên ngành điều dưỡng
- DSA: Từ mô hình thí nghiệm tự động hóa, số hóa công nghiệp đến Phòng thực hành điều dưỡng điện tử chuẩn Nhật
- Youtube: Đào tạo nhân lực điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật Bản tại Việt Nam
- Báo mới: ĐH Đông Á khánh thành phòng thực hành điều dưỡng tiêu chuẩn Nhật Bản
- Báo mới: Đà Nẵng có phòng thực hành điều dưỡng tiêu chuẩn y tế Nhật Bản đầu tiên
- DRT: Đào tạo nhân lực điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật Bản tại Đà Nẵng
- NTD: Đà Nẵng có phòng thực hành điều dưỡng tiêu chuẩn y tế Nhật Bản đầu tiên
- Báo Tuổi trẻ: Phòng thực hành điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật Bản trị giá hơn 2 tỉ đồng
- NewsThoiDai: Đại học Đông Á khánh thành phòng thực hành điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật hơn 2 tỷ đồng
- Người làm báo: Đào tạo nhân lực điều dưỡng chuẩn Nhật ngay tại Việt Nam