(Tổ Quốc) - All theory and technical training of Japanese cooks are recorded and sent via e-learning system as a reference for tourism lecturers and students.
On February 20, the Japanese standard kitchen practice area was officially put into operation by Dong A University (Da Nang) with a specialized Japanese kitchen training course for tourism lecturers. Directly training are chefs and training experts from Cookbiz and 4P's (Japan).
The kitchen practice area was built on an area of over 200m2 at the 10th floor of Dong A University with an initial investment of over 3 billion VND. Along with the material area designed as a mini supermarket, the product display area, the preliminary processing and processing area including 16 sets of Japanese kitchen and equipment are newly and synchronously invested, serving capacity. teaching theory and practice on the spot for 30 students divided into 15 groups in each session, 3 sessions / day.
In particular, the practical items are integrated with the preparation system according to Japanese standards as well as the processing system according to Australian standards, flexible for professional kitchen training according to the training program cooperated between the University. East Asia and the Cookbiz Group (Japan), Dong A University and the William Angliss Institute (Australia) as well as all students studying the Dong A University Tourism major.
Japanese experts teach online for students in the Covid-19 period
It is expected that from March 2020, when students return to focus their studies at the school after a break to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic, the first classes under this cooperation program will officially start and train. with 30 students/class. These are also students who will participate in the 1-year internship program at the Japanese food service company system and work after graduation. It is known that the demand for manpower from Cookbiz is 500 students/year, of which the first year will be 50-100 students, the next year will increase the number of reception according to the training scale.
It is known that all the theory and technical training of this Japanese chef are also recorded and sent via e- learning system as a reference for tourism teachers and students. On this occasion, to ensure the progress of students' learning in the online mode during the time of preventing Covid-19 epidemic, Aijinkai Medical Group (Japan) also sent experts to teach online nursing skills in real rooms. Practice skills lab for students attending internship program and working at Aijinkai Group's hospital system in Japan since 2020.
Information on newspapers:
- Làm báo: Hơn 3 tỷ đồng đầu tư hệ thống thực hành bếp tiêu chuẩn Nhật
- Tổ Quốc: Chuyên gia Nhật giảng dạy online cho sinh viên thời Covid-19
- SGGPO: Chuyên gia Nhật giảng dạy online cho sinh viên thời Covid-19
- DSA: Đại học Đông Á mở rộng loại hình giảng dạy – huấn luyện trực tuyến với 2 chuyên ngành du lịch và điều dưỡng
- Thời báo Ngân hàng: Ảnh hưởng Covid-19, chuyên gia Nhật giảng dạy online cho sinh viên Việt
- NewsThoiDai: Hơn 3 tỷ đồng đầu tư hệ thống thực hành bếp tiêu chuẩn Nhật tại ĐH Đông Á
- Báo Du lịch: Khu thực hành bếp tiêu chuẩn Nhật, phục vụ đào tạo du lịch đầu tiên tại miền Trung
- GDVN: Chuyên gia Nhật giảng dạy trực tuyến cho sinh viên Việt trong mùa dịch Covid-19